Descomplica 83m is a portal of resources and forums that help Brazilian companies find solutions to their problems. It was created in 2008 by Softbank, which has been sponsoring it since then.
brazilbased descomplica 83m SoftBank
Brazilbased descomplica 83m Softbank, descomplica 83m Softbank, brazilbased des Complica 83 M Softbank, brazilbased des Complica 83 M Softbank, and others.
- Descomplica 83m is a Brazilian company that offers computer consulting, software development, and related services. They have more than 80 employees worldwide.
- Softbank Group Corporation is a Japanese multinational telecommunications corporation headquartered in Tokyo; it was founded by Masayoshi Son in 1981 as a holding company for multiple businesses held by his father Noboru Son. SoftBank Group has more than 200 subsidiaries around the world including Sprint Corp., which operates wireless service providers under the Boost Mobile brand; Virgin Mobile USA; Sprint Nextel International (formerly called T-Mobile International); Webzen Inc.; [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_Property_(IP)] Intellectual Property within other sectors such as telecommunications equipment manufacturing & distribution., Internet Services Provider (ISP).
Descomplica 83m is a Brazilian telecommunications company that operates in three areas: mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and cable television.
The company has its headquarters in Brazil’s capital city, Brasilia. It was founded on March 31st, 1980 by Emerson Barbosa de Oliveira (1929-2009) with the name “Companhia Descomplica”, being renamed “Descomplica” in 1983 when it became a public company listed on Bovespa Stock Exchange with its primary focus on providing telecommunication services to businesses as well as individuals. In 1989 it acquired 100% ownership of Sistemas Integrados de Comunicacao Digital SA (“SICOM”), later renamed “Telefonica Brasil”.
The Fórum Empresarial is a platform for the Brazilian business community, with the aim of strengthening its role as an engine for innovation and productivity. This initiative seeks to promote responsible management practices in all areas of economic activity, by encouraging dialogue among managers and executives from different sectors.
The event took place on May 26th-27th 2019 at the Hotel JW Marriott Sao Paulo Airport Hotel & Spa – São Paulo (Sao Paulo).
It brought together over 60 participants from all over Brazil who shared their experiences with one another during two days full of talks, seminars, and workshops on topics such as:
- Management strategy;
- Corporate governance;
- Human resources management;
Comunidade do Bem-Estar Gaúcho
The community of Belem-Estar Gaúcho is a non-profit organization that was founded in São Paulo, Brazil. It aims to promote the integration of people with disabilities and their families into society through social inclusion programs. The organization also works on improving access to educational opportunities for children with special needs as well as promoting awareness about these issues among professionals who work with these individuals every day.
descomplica 83m softbank
- Softbank is a telecommunications company that provides mobile phone service to customers in Japan and elsewhere, including Brazil.
- The company was founded in 1981 by Masayoshi Son, the CEO of Sprint Corporation at the time.
- Softbank has a rapid growth strategy for internet access and mobile communication devices with its subscribers worldwide.
For more info click here
Leave a Reply